Efficient Air Service
Efficient Air Service is a family owned business. It was founded on April 23, 2005 by Albert M. Balonze, Jr. Albert graduated with a degree in HVAC from Lincoln Technical Institute in Union, New Jersey. In 1996 he began a 5 year apprenticeship as a refrigeration and a/c service technician. On May 25, 2001 Albert became qualified as a journeyman by having served an apprenticeship consistent with National Standards formulated by the International Pipe Trades Joint Training Committee. Albert spent his 5 year apprenticeship and the next 5 years working for one company as Lead Service Technician. He has spent the last 20 years working in the HVAC industry refining his skills, while always keeping up with the latest advancements.
When Albert started Efficient Air Service in 2005 it was run out of his home in Clifton, NJ. He did all the work on his own with one helper. Today, Efficient Air Service has 2 installation crews, 3 service technicians and several office staff. In 2011 we moved to our permanent location which is conveniently located at 109 Route 23 South in Riverdale, New Jersey. We have a 3,000 square foot facility where we fabricate our own custom ductwork in-house.
While Albert is no longer working in the field, he is the sole owner/operator of Efficient Air Service and is involved in all aspects of the company – sales, service, and project management. Albert is a licensed Master HVACR Contractor in the State of NJ. Efficient Air Service celebrated our 10 year anniversary in 2015 and look forward to many more years of serving our customers.
The Efficient Air Service Difference
At Efficient Air Service, our customers know we take great pride in our work, which is why they come back to us for all their needs. Everyone at Efficient Air is honest, and has the integrity it takes to win customer trust time and time again. When you call on us for any type of service, you will find us to be determined, dedicated and completely reliable. We meet any job you may have for us with an incredible attitude and work ethic – let our friendly team help you on your next project! And, we know actions speak louder than words – that’s why we guarantee your 100 percent satisfaction. It’s simple – we want you to be happy with our service. If you have any concerns at any time, we will do everything in our power to make sure you’re taken care of. That’s our promise to you!
Seven Steps to a Comfortable Home
We understand that a new system is a big decision, and an important investment. That’s why Efficient Air Services has developed a seven-step approach, keeping our customers’ needs top of mind. This approach ensures you are provided with the right product and the right service, every time.
- Home Use and Liveability Survey: What products or services meet your individual needs?
- Assess Your Current System: Do you need a replacement? We’ll run any necessary assessment tests before any recommendations are made.
- Analyze Data: Ensure proper equipment, proper size and necessary accessories.
- Recommendations: We’ll walk through all your options with you and let you know what we advise. We don’t have any interest in selling you something you don’t need, so you’ll get all the facts up front.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee: Efficient Air stands by a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee with every job.
- Get the Job Done: Organize and schedule your installation requirements quickly and easily.
- Follow-Up: Our team will provide you with the excellent service required to maintain your warranty.
Areas we serve:
Join Our Team
If you’re a dedicated HVAC professional who always makes excellent craftsmanship and customer service a priority, you just may be a perfect fit for Efficient Air Services. We’re always seeking qualified plumbing, heating and cooling technicians to become a part of our amazing team. Check our Employment Opportunities page for more details on how to apply.