As people around the globe cope with the impact of the COVID-19 outbreak, your local heating and air conditioning experts at Efficient Air Service remain as committed as ever to serving our community. At this time, we remain open for business, and we’re taking every possible step to protect the health and safety of our customers and employees. That is, and will always be, our top priority!
Here are a few things we are doing to make sure everyone stays healthy and safe in the workplace and on our service calls:
- All of our work trucks are equipped with safety glasses, latex gloves, shoe covers, face masks, paper towels, and Clorox disinfectants;
- We are in continuous communication with our employees, reminding them about the importance of good hygiene and providing them with health education and support whenever needed;
- Our office is set up to provide customers with virtual estimates through Facetime;
- We continue to communicate with our vendors and suppliers, who have notified us that they are still open;
- Our President, Al Balonze, is available via cell phone at 862-200-6725 to answer any questions or address any concerns customers might have.
The entire team here at Efficient Air Service is dedicated to serving you, but we need your help! If you or anyone in your home or business are experiencing flu-like symptoms and have a scheduled appointment, please let our customer care professionals know so that we can discuss options with you to ensure our collective well-being.
We are grateful for your continued support and patronage and promise to keep you informed of any updates as they come. Please feel free to contact us for more information.
Concerned About Air Quality? We Can Help!
Living through a worldwide pandemic can feel pretty overwhelming at times; you’re trying to go about your business and stay upbeat, while worrying about something you can’t control. Beyond “social distancing” and vigorous hand-washing, there is another step you can take to help protect your family from airborne contaminants that can cause illness.
Call us for indoor air quality services!
We’re committed to working with only the top product lines on the market, and we’re proud to be able to offer our customers the Air Knight IPG Air Purifier for both residential and commercial applications. This cutting-edge air purification system is installed inside air ducts to rid a home or business space of bacteria, biological growth and VOCs. The Air Knight actively seeks and eradicates germs, dust, dander, allergens, and odors — both in the air AND on surfaces. It really is top-notch protection against potentially harmful pathogens that travel through the air.
For more information about our air purification solutions, or any of our services, please don’t hesitate to contact our team today. We’re all in this together, and we want to help you in any way we can!