What is done during a preventative maintenance (pm) visit?
- Check system functions, safety controls and overall operation.
- Inspect electrical components and connections.
- Ensure proper air flow and change dirty air filters.
- Inspect and lubricate pumps, motors, dampers, and linkages.
- Examine belts, adjust and align as required.
- Inspect and clean blowers, condensate pans, traps, and lines to prevent obstructions.
- Clean Check refrigerant levels.
- Visually inspect heat exchanger for cracks.
- Air conditioning system: $150.00
- Additional a/c system: $75.00 each
- Heating system: $150.00
- Additional heating system: $75.00 each
- Steam boiler: $175.00
- Oil fired boiler: $250.00
- Unit heater (gas fired): $150.00
- Standard efficiency pleated 1” filters – included
- Humidifier: $50.00 each
- Electronic air cleaner: $25.00 each
- Ductless system: $150.00
- Each add’l ductless zone: $45.00 each
- Hot water heater add on $75.00 each*
*Must be done at the same time as a heating or cooling maintenance.
What’s the bottom line?
- Savings: PMs more than pay for themselves through higher efficiency and less utility overpayment.
- Discounts: Our valued customers receive a discounted trip fee, reduced labor cost, and a 15% discount on all parts and repairs.
- Priority Service: Should a system failure occur during the heat of the summer or the cold of the winter, maintenance customers will receive priority service.
- Peace of mind: Preventive maintenance will mean fewer system failures and a longer life for your hvac equipment.
- Better air quality: Clean filters not only improve your air quality, they also improve your hvac system’s efficiency.
- Warranty: Lack of maintenance may void your warranty.