Hot Water Heater Services in Riverdale and the Surrounding Areas
At Efficient Air Service, we recognize the importance of an ample supply of clean, hot water. Our goal is to promote superior convenience, comfort, and cost savings through hot water heater services and products that have a proven track record for durability, efficiency, and longevity. For all hot water heater sizes and styles, including tankless, conventional, and indirect fired, our certified technicians provide knowledgeable recommendations and reliable services across Passaic, Bergen, Essex, & Morris Counties.
Whether you need a simple leak repair or a tankless water heater installation, you can rely on Efficient Air for honest answers and cost-effective solutions. Our dedication to our customers means that we are always available to answer your questions, determine which hot water heater system is perfect for your home, and perform services that meet your high expectations. With prompt response times, leading-edge technology, and respectful technicians, we can resolve every challenge that comes our way.
Call on us for further information, convenient scheduling, and 24/7 emergency hot water heater repairs and other services throughout Riverdale, Kinnelon, Wayne, Montville, Franklin Lakes, Oakland, & Wyckoff, NJ. Our team is available for residential and commercial HVAC services as well.
Water Heater Installation
Your water heater’s performance is only as good as its installation. If the installation or replacement is poorly done, your hot water heater will leave you in the cold sooner rather than later. Let’s avoid this unfortunate mishap by hiring qualified specialists who can handle such an important task. The team at Efficient Air is expertly trained and professionally experienced to perform hot water heater installations of all different makes and models. We offer a wide range of high-grade products, specializing in Navien and Rinnai brands, to bring you the most innovative and rewarding options on the market.
- Traditional Water Heater: Homeowners in Riverdale and throughout Morris County are most familiar with traditional tank water heaters, as these are the models they grew up using. To date, traditional water heaters are the most popular choice, but recent models are more efficient and reliable than ever before.
- Tankless Water Heater: Although tankless water heaters are fairly new technology, they sure have taken the plumbing world by storm. These water heaters feature a sleek, compact design that abandons the bulky tank and heats water right before use. Though their installation cost is a little higher than most, tankless water heaters pay for themselves by saving homeowners thousands in water and energy bills.
Water Heater Repair
As homeowners, we would love nothing more than to purchase a quality appliance and never have to worry about its performance again. Unfortunately, that’s just not how it works. From the first use, your water heater, or any other home device for that matter, will begin wearing down. With time, the wear tear becomes significant enough to cause problems, such as lack of hot water or various forms of leakage. We urge all homeowners throughout the region to repair their water heater as soon as they notice something is wrong. Letting any type of damage fester will only cause more problems and cost more to fix in the future.
Signs of Water Heater Damage: Leaking, Cold Water, and More
If you want to keep your water heater in the best shape possible, but you’re not sure what sort of damage qualifies for hot water heater repairs, let us help you out. Keep an eye out for these signs, and call us immediately if one or more of them are spotted.
- Any part of your tank or tankless water heater is leaking
- There is no hot water, no matter how long the faucets run
- The water takes forever to heat up to the desired temperature
- The temperature of the water is always inconsistent
- Hot water looks dirty, muddy, or rusty
Emergency Water Heater Repair
Sometimes, you can afford to wait until the next day to call a plumber for a water heater-related issue. Sometimes, the problem needs to be taken care of as soon as possible! Whether it’s 8:00 a.m., 12:00 p.m., or 12:00 a.m., you can count on Efficient Air for emergency water heater repairs. We understand that you depend on your hot water heater for most daily tasks, so we won’t make you wait a minute longer for necessary repairs. Don’t hesitate to call us if you’re looking for high-quality water heater services.
Water Heater Replacement
Eventually, the water heater you’ve been relying on for the past few decades will no longer be able to service your needs. You’ll know that your water heater is ready for a replacement when:
- You’re constantly calling for repair services
- The tank develops a leak
- The water heater is damaged beyond repair from hard water residue
- Your current tank size is no longer effective for the size of your family
- You notice signs of rust on the tank or other internal components
- Your water heater’s life span exceeds 15 years (for traditional models) or 20 years (for tankless models)
When you’re ready to replace your current hot water heater, just call Efficient Air for quick and affordable services! We’ll take care of everything — removal, disposal, and installation — so you don’t have to! Just pick which new water heater model you’d like to use in your home, and we’ll make sure it meets your expectations. There’s no hassle, frustration, or waiting when you rely on Efficient Air for your hot water heater replacement needs.
Water Heater Maintenance
The most important thing you can do for your water heater, whether new or used, is to schedule regular maintenance services! It may seem like a trivial task, but a small check-up today can avoid a huge breakdown tomorrow. During your water heater maintenance service, our team of experts will make sure to perform a full inspection of each component, and flush your water heater of any hard water residue while we’re there. When you take care of your water heater, it will take care of you.
Contact Efficient Air for All of Your Plumbing and HVAC Needs
Although we know hot water heaters like the back of our hands, that’s not the only service we perform. The Efficient Air Service team has extensive experience with all plumbing, cooling, and heating systems services. That means we’ll take care of all your comfort needs — any day, any time. We can handle everything from a small faucet leak to a comprehensive heater installation. Just call today to speak to a specialist and schedule an appointment!